2014년 8월 20일 수요일

06/09 @ Firenze /Italy - Bobli Gardens (Giardino di Bobli)



It was little early morning, took bus to get to Bobli gardens 
but it was not that far from city and it was walkable












































Free time after this, bus was coming rarely 
I felt like smoking and walked little bit away from bus station
(well, it is very common that smoking on the street or other public area in Italy, or generally in Europe)
I happened missed bus then I ran as fast as I could so caught it 2 more stops after.
My travel collegues gave me complementary for that effort lol
We went to central market 
then just had a lunch with ramens with some other delicious fruits they bought 

I am not quite sure if we went out night tour on that day 




































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기