2014년 8월 26일 화요일

06/28 @ Praha - Praha Castle & John Lennon wall



Another cloudy and rainy day.
After breakfast, I turned the laptop on, I was existed to see the pictures last night, the view of Praha castle in night, but turned into disappointment very soon after 
because alot of pictures were blurry and no focus
It had been a lot of happens with lens.  flashing back and forth on monitor... and something wrong with adjustment of shutter speed and etc. well I can't describe this situation I had.  I was suspecting lens has problem and then it made me certain.  
So this day, I gave up photographing, just carried cellphone.  It was good to have nothing and this made me free/peace of mind then just strolled around without obsession.  
I told her I will see you at noon, I had to fix my camera and lens and started look for camera shops.






National Museum 



Wenceslas Square



at the end of this way, the road way intersect it is the line between new and old town division.


I was annoyed by signs of station.  There is no way I can find it when the street is crowded.
subway stations in Prague generally the entrance/exits are so separated far from each others, 
and the location of them are so random.
One could be inside of building, one could be at 3 blocks away





Jindriskka Tower (Jindřišská věž)
is the belfry and was constructed in gothic style in 1475 
but a major following fire in1745, was rebuilt in Baroque style.







I stopped by Sony Center but it was selling store, nothing to do with fixing, they gave me an address, it was 25 minutes away from city center by train.  I decided to go next day morning because I could not make her wait any longer.  So texted her at Starbuck but no reply for an hour.  She left already.





Then I came back to hostel, I was so stressful because there was no certain answer where I could fix the thing.   Even if I let them to fix it, they will certainly take forever and I will be in Paris or London or US by that time.  There was no guarantee that they will do it fast.
I just took a nap.. too much thoughts exhausted me.




Woke up 5 PM, thanks to rainy day.  She replied me message and she will be at the square and wait me at Starbuck one in the central square.  Yeah she stopped by wifi zone.  Later she confessed that she did not want to interrupt my morning schedule.  We knew both of us leaving next day so it was the last day we could hang out.  She wanted to visit John Lennon Wall.  I did not have any preference at all because my camera broke any way.

























Dinner and black beer at pup..etc
I did not see her next morning 10 am. sometimes keep it in memory is better
Anyway.. Praha was just way too complicated to me.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기