2014년 8월 28일 목요일

07/04 @ Berlin /Germany - Paul-Löbe-Haus





German Chancellery, facing to Paul-Lobe-haus



Reichstag Building,

the parliament, with glass dome




Paul-Lobe-haus






















Maybe because of having 2 sandwiches and 7 hours walk with 2 break time, I was starving to death.
I was hardly looking for Mcdonald's or any cheap fast food shops but none around, so I had to sit down at the restaurant on riverbank which appears to be fancy and expensive but it wasn't as much as I thought, but it was worthy.  There was no such place I can and sit down eating and having chance to enjoy viewing/observing people partying on the boats.  
Germans usually are thought to be calm but they party really hard at the same time.  







Bode Museum
at the bridge on left, sitting on floor and put my back against banister enjoyed watching the street busking, and the sunsetting behind.  the music with tranquil moment.  








Two different types of facades, left side looked exposed inner wall with new bricks which appears to be under reconstruction.




Berlin Cathedral 






Altes Museum


Sunset view from DDR museum front











댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기