2014년 8월 27일 수요일

07/01 @ Dresden /Germany - Alaunpark to Elbe riverbank



Dresden is the capital city of Saxony, Germany.
Due to heavy bombardment by Allie Forces during WW2,
the most of buildings and infrastructures were rebuilt after the war.
80 percent of structures were totally destroyed and 50 percent of residents were died.




It was around 11 am, most of shops and restaurants were not opened yet,
only one was opened by Chinese/Vietnamese food shop.  
Because price was so cheap (3~5 Euros for a meal), I thought the dish size was like side dish
so I ordered two plates but both they were full meal.  I felt bad because I could not finish them.
A waitress in this restaurant could not speak English at all, so I had little hard time ordering food.
Of course no English menu, and I felt like I should have know some German grammar.
How come I happened to expect everyone in Germany or Europe would speak English?
Or although she was Vietnamese, I felt like she was the closest to 'real'? German ever I have seen.

Underrating local or regional culture and etc, always the ability of communicating in its language must come in priority, that my thought.























Alaunpark




















Alaunstress, between Alaunpark and Albertplatz.  Many college students and young adults' residential and commercial area.









Artesian Well at Albertplatz





Rush hour at Albertplatz.  I was surprised to see the street was filled up with people, and wondering where all they coming from? because there were no tall office buildings or anything around the platz.

 

Brunnen „Stürmische Wogen“ (Stormy Waves Well) 








 Goldener Reiter, at Hauptstrasse




























댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기