2014년 8월 25일 월요일

06/27 @ Praha /Czech Republic - First day



Around 11 AM, call taxi asked me 120 Koruna to the bus station. This was a scam.
but I had no choice because of my heavy carrier.
Cesky Kromolov is one of the most touristic towns in Czech Republic and I wondered
how come there are non of train connections between cities and neighboring countries.
Anyway took StudentAgency bus, it was 2 hours ride.





bus station in Praha near Andel subway station. 




because of this pavement, I was getting harder to the station, my bags and stuffs were becoming irritating parcels.  




So great to find the station, so glad.  what a closest station from bus terminal, what a kindly sign that is.
very considerable to visitors.. flee market don't bother blocking pedestrian circulation.  Special thanks to Praha mayor on first day.









After unpacking at hostel, just wandered around nearby.  Let myself liberating from camera, took only sketchbook outside.  Stopped by a local park is called Karlovo namesti, and just got some rest.





on the group night tour, with 7 or 8 other people.  Had fun drinking Czech's black beer 
and with 3 other guys went clubbing then came back to hostel very early morning.

 



















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기